Grilled Pineapple and Jalapeño Margarita
This is a complex very well balanced cocktail. The sweetness of the pineapple and the spiciness of the jalapeño pepper compliment the smoky flavor of the tequila.
- 2 oz. Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila
- 2 oz. of grilled pineapple diced
- 1.5 oz. of fresh lime juice
- 0.5 oz. of organic agave nectar
- 6-8 Jalapeño slices (save 2 to use them as garnish)
- Fresh lime and kosher coarse sea salt to rim the glass
Moisten the rim of a glass with a lime wedge.
Put plenty of salt on a plate and rub the edge of the glass. Make sure it adheres well.
In a Boston shaker add the pineapple and muddle with the jalapeño, lime juice and agave nectar.
Add the tequila and abundant crushed iced.
Shake for 30 seconds until the exterior of the Boston is well condensed.
Fill the glass with fresh crushed ice and strain the margarita over.
Garnish with jalapeño slices.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg