Lettuce Tacos with Shrimp Ceviche
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 lb . uncooked large shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1 ¾ tsp. Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 1 medium orange , yellow or red bell pepper, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato , diced (about 1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ small jalapeño pepper , minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Hass avocado diced
- Cilantro leaves , chopped
Put the shrimp in a bowl and sprinkle with Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon. Add oil and combine.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
Let the shrimp cool down and coarsely chop it.
Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients but the lettuce and avocado. Combine.
Cover and chill at least 15 minutes before serving.
Fill the lettuce with the shrimp salad, add some avocado and sprinkle with cilantro.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg