This BLT recipe is sponsored by Dave’s Killer Bread as part of an influencer activation for Influence Central. All opinions expressed, the recipe and my love for hearty sandwiches are mine. Thank you for reading and supporting the brands that make Savoir Faire possible.If you ask me what is my favorite sandwich in the world, of all times, my answer is and will always be a BLT, the classic bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, with mayonnaise as the only condiment.
That’s why, when Dave’s Killer Bread contacted me to feature its organic 21 whole grains and seeds bread on my blog, I didn’t think twice and decided to pay tribute to my favorite BLT.
I must confess I haven’t tasted Dave’s Killer Bread before. But when I did it that was love at first bite. The dark crust is seeds-covered. Subtly sweet, the crumb is soft but with the rich texture provided by grains and seeds. This very hearty bread is also very satisfying.
Last, but not least, Dave’s Killer Bread is USDA organic, non-GMO and it contains 5 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 250 mg of Omega-3, and 22 grams of whole grains per slice. Packed with protein and fiber, it has nothing artificial on it and you can conveniently get at your local Walmart. Bingo!
- 8 slices of Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds slightly toasted
- 16 slices of bacon cooked and drained on paper towels
- 1 cup of tomato slices
- 24 Butter Lettuce leaves
- Spread some mayo in the slices of bread.
- Add a layer of lettuce (around 3 leaves) over the mayo.
- Add a layer of tomato slices.
- Add a layer of bacon.
- Add a layer of lettuce.
- Make each sandwich with another slice of bread.
- Secure it with a toothpick or a skewer.
- Cut every sandwich in two pieces.
Thank you for saving and sharing this BLT sandwich recipe on Pinterest.