This post is also available in: Español
These lettuce tacos with shrimp ceviche are part of a collaboration with Vive Mejor and DiMe Media. Thank you for supporting the brands that Savoir Faire works with, so I can continue to create delicious, colorful and fun recipes.
I found it on vivemejor.com and I liked it so much that I decided to give it my twist to create these wonderful lettuce tacos.Without further ado, here are my delicious tacos and I dare you to make them.
Lettuce Tacos with Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 lb . uncooked large shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1 ¾ tsp. Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 1 medium orange , yellow or red bell pepper, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato , diced (about 1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ small jalapeño pepper , minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Hass avocado diced
- Cilantro leaves , chopped
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and sprinkle with Knorr® Shrimp Flavor Bouillon. Add oil and combine.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Let the shrimp cool down and coarsely chop it.
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients but the lettuce and avocado. Combine.
- Cover and chill at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Fill the lettuce with the shrimp salad, add some avocado and sprinkle with cilantro.
I hope you like my video with Lettuce Tacos with Shrimp Ceviche and that you suscribe to my YouTube channel.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Lettuce Tacos with Shrimp Ceviche recipe on Pinterest.1