This post is also available in: Español
Flatbread Pizza with Figs and Gorgonzola
- 1 unit of Artisan Pizza Crust Rustic Thin White
- 3 tablespoons fresh goat cheese at room temperature
- 2 dried figs sliced
- 3 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese diced or crumbled
- 3 tablespoons bacon cut into julienne strips and cooked until golden-brown
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- 2 leaves of basil cut into julienne
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the bread on the tray and spread the goat cheese over.
- Arrange the slices of figs and the Gorgonzola cheese.
- Sprinkle the bacon.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, until bread is toasted and the Gorgonzola has melted.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Sprinkle the basil.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you for saving and sharing this flatbread pizza with figs and Gorgonzola recipe on Pinterest.