Gluten free orzo salad with black beans, avocado and cilantro
- 1 cup gluten free orzo cooked al dente
- 1 cup black beans cooked (if canned, rinse and drain well)
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- ½ cup white onion chopped
- ½ jalapeño minced
- ¾ cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1 Hass avocado peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a jar with a lid, make a vinaigrette with the oil, vinegar agave syrup and salt, and shake vigorously to emulsify.
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients except avocado.
- Add the vinaigrette and combine.
- Add the avocado and combine.
- Refrigerate and let stand covered at least half an hour before serving.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Gluten Free Orzo Salad Recipe on Pinterest.