Watercress & grilled vegetables salad
- package of watercress washed and dried
- 1 eggplant sliced in half inch round slices
- 1 red bell pepper with no seeds and deveined, cut lengthwise in 4
- Olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Dried oregano
- White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush the eggplant and red bell pepper with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and dried oregano.
- Grill the eggplant and the red bell pepper, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Cut the veggies in julienne.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with two of vinegar, a pinch of salt, pepper and a teaspoon of honey. Mix until emulsified.
- In a bowl, add watercress and veggies, add the vinaigrette and combine.
Thank you for saving and sharing this watercress & grilled veggies salad on Pinterest.