This post is also available in: Español
Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
- 3 medium sweet potatoes with their skin,well washed and dried, cut lengthwise into wedges
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a tray covered with foil, place the sweet potatoes wedges.
- Sprinkle the sweet potatoes with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Baked Sweet Potato recipe on Pinterest.