Persimmon salad with pomegranate over an arugula bed recipe
Persimmon, Pomegranate and Arugula Salad
- 3 cups of arugula leaves
- 1 persimmon finely sliced
- 4 Tbs of pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbs of vinaigrette made of 3 parts of extra virgin olive oil 1 part of balsamic vinegar and coarse sea salt to taste
- In a shallow salad dish make a bed with the arugula.
- Place the persimmons on top.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds.
- Season with the vinaigrette.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Persimmon salad with pomegranate over an arugula bed recipe on Pinterest. Once you make it, please share the picture on social media using the hashtag #enrilemoine.
[amazon_link asins=’B00P4FYIIQ,B076GWBZD7,B013XTHODK,0553496395,B00PMF383O,B000SM74ZO,1681880660,0847838250′ template=’ProductCarouselEn’ store=’lemoine-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2c320530-c7df-11e8-9007-f162b9c1870c’]0