Pasta Salad with Raw Filetto di Pomodoro
- 1 package of pasta I used casarecce noodles
- 2 pounds of heirloom tomatoes peeled seeded and cut lengthwise in 6 slices
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and finely sliced
- 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
- 4 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese shredded I used parmigiano reggianno
- Put the water for the pasta to boil.
- Combine the tomatoes with the garlic, basil leaves, oil and salt and marinate while cooking the pasta.
- Cook the pasta al dente and once it’s strained, let some fresh water run on top to stop cooking.
- Strain the pasta again and put it in a bowl with the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil and salt to taste.
- Mix and serve with some red pepper flakes and cheese.
Thank you for saving and sharing this pasta salad with raw filetto di pomodoro recipe o Pinterest.1