This post is also available in: Español
Black Bean & Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro
- 1 ½ cups of black beans cooked and drained
- 1 ½ cups of corn kernels from grilled cobs
- 1 cup of tomato seeded and diced
- ½ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup of red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 ½ cups of cilantro leaves washed and dried
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl combine the beans, corn, tomato, onion, pepper and cilantro.
In a cup, mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix to emulsify.
Add the vinaigrette to the salad and toss.
Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour.
Serve cold. This salad is much more flavorful the next day.
Thank you for saving and sharing this Black Bean & Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro recipe on Pinterest.0